TAG!

Verbal ping-pong of the sisterly kind.

1.3.05

Boy-oh-boy are we slackers or what?

We may need to get back on the ball, here, Miss Dictator...

So, here's a topic of discussion. I was given a stuffed monkey (that makes sounds!) for an early b-day present. At first I was going to name him Mr. Blond, after the Michael Madsen character in Resovoir Dogs. 'Cause he kinda looks like him. But, the new monkey has joined the stuffed dog as a sleeping companion (no emphuism, I swear), and the thought of sleeping with anything named either Michael Madsen or Mr. Blond is creeping me out. My dreams have involved chain-smoking, bananas and choppy plot lines. It's no bueno.

Help me name my monkey. And the dog, too, for that matter.

Monkey description: long arms, legs and fur, kind of smirk on his face, white tummy, medium brown fur, likes to say "Screeeeeeee-screeeeeeee!" quite a bit, mainly at inopportune times.
Dog description: size of a pillow, floppy ears, big feet, coffee colored, doesn't do much of anything except be perfectly squishable.

Fire away.