TAG!

Verbal ping-pong of the sisterly kind.

15.3.05

You'd Be So Proud

Had My First Wet Spot(tm) last week. And a subsequent one since.

Guess it's genetic.

*Sniff* I'm so proud. I'll send your complimentary rubber sheets back with Lil'est Sis.

Speaking of, do I still need the 2x4 or will a beating with wet fettucine followed by writing "I will not leave my own brain in storage will dating" suffice?

Back on the Wet Spot Thing, I'm thinking this genetic crapshoot is totally unfairbass-akwards.

You: Get older, get Wet Spots.
Me: Get older, get cramps.

What.The.Fuck.DNA?

Cramps are something one should have to learn to cope with during one's resiliant teenage years. What is this crampy shit at the age of twenty-mumble?! is it because I haven't used my womb for it's biological intent as of yet? Is this my biological clock attempting to train my womb for labour?

"And contract-2-3-4. Harder you pansy fuck! Contract-2-3-4."

If so, this is the wrooong way to try to get me to act on those biological urges. I'm more likely to perform a barehanded self hysterectomy than attempt to squirt out a few crotchlings.

Anywho I want details on the Wet Spot.


Yes, it seems a touch unfair, but I did have to deal with debilitating cramps up until a few years ago. Even now they come back with the knife-stabbingly pleasant sensation of feeling like my ovaries are being ripped from my body. Which, some days, doesn't seem like a bad thing...

But really, I think the cramps are there to remind us labor and the 18+ years of hell following are much, much worse. I'd take cramps any day.

And what's really to say about the Wet Spot? It was wet, it was a bit shocking, a bit embarrassing. But oh-so-much fun and satisfying. Le sigh.

P.S. - The Lil'est Sis is single for good now. Commence jumping up and down for joy.