TAG!

Verbal ping-pong of the sisterly kind.

6.4.05

Learn well, Grasshopper

I was glad to hear that Lil'est Sis made it safely, though Ma said there may be a problem with the luggage. Go figure.

Still, it's a momentous if not exciting time for her to be there - just out of school, just broke up with The Mopiest Boy Humanity Has Ever Known, and with the world and pilgrims focused on that very place for an event that rarely happens. Find her a lively Italian teenage boy. Make her speak only the native language. Teach her to drive a motorino. Have her tweak Curly's nipples (in a platonic way, of course).

School her well. And not with vodka/redbulls, either. Or if you do, I want pictures of the aftermath the next morning (afternoon?).

Oh, and FYI - she was wondering about the tattoo age/prices in Rome.


Oh yes. I've already been informed she wants (eventually) four tattoos. I told her that if she does get one while her it better be hidden, otherwise Ma's gonna kill me & Dad's gonna do the same with whatever remains.

I think Fiumicino airport hates we Sisters Three. They lost your bags, my bags, & now Twerpy's.

Find her a lively Italian teenage boy. Will do.
Make her speak only the native language. Will do, after the jetlag has worn off.
Teach her to drive a motorino. Fuck I gotta teach myself first.
Have her tweak Curly's nipples (in a platonic way, of course). She's already been warned on what to do when he grabs her tits
School her well. Right. Like younger sisters listen to older sisters *ahem*
And not with vodka/redbulls, either. Awwww....
Or if you do, I want pictures of the aftermath the next morning (afternoon?). Done. Apparently she has 3 disposable cameras; 1 for Ma, 1 for Dad, & 1 for herself.