TAG!

Verbal ping-pong of the sisterly kind.

2.5.05

They'll Be Going in a Nursing Home Because of This.

Matricide & patricide are looming on the horizon, folks. And no, it won't be to get my grimy little paws on my inheritance ASAP - I'm labour under no illusions that my inheritance will be a pile of Visa Bills and Bankruptcy notices.

No, these future homicides will not be fiscally motivated at all.

They will happen soon though. I can feel it in my bones.

They will happen the next time of of my parents hands out my email address as a personal tourist angency for their friends, hairdressers, and casual acquaintances.

You would think that my parents would get the clue that I am balls to the walls busy by the fact that I don't even reply to their emails. So what the fuck makes them think I will reply to some random stranger emailing me with the opening line "I'm coming to Rome & your parent gave me your email address."

Or not.

Do you think poison is humane or does the crime call for inducing pain beforhand?



Do you need me to have an email intervention with the 'rents? While I'm at it, can I put a kiabosh on the chain emails and the "if you aren't ashamed to love the lord, pass this to all your friends" crap, too?