TAG!

Verbal ping-pong of the sisterly kind.

5.6.05

Pop Quiz, Hot Shot

You have a beautiful Sunday afternoon up for grabs. Do you:

a.) go into the office for a few hours to help alliviate the Atlas-sized workload that's been shoved upon you, making your Monday significantly less stressful?

or

b.) say fuck it and spend the day in your jammies baking brownies for a friend's road trip and watching Star Wars movies?

WWRDD?


I am assuming RD of 'WWRDD?' is moi as Resident Dictator. I should have done A myself, but opted for C) Waiting around for the couple who the BG rented her room out to to show up for the keys (she's off to Canada again for a month) & laying on my bed getting really stoned while second guessing a major decision made 2 days ago.

While I hold Happy Pills in high distain, sometimes I wonder if a couple slipped into my moring cappucinos might not be a bad idea.

I've been entertaining that thought for the past three weeks. Strictly for work purposes, though.