TAG!

Verbal ping-pong of the sisterly kind.

29.6.05

It's my own fault for not specifying but...

...I'm still gonna strangle you for spilling the beans on the Upcoming Holidays to Meet SO's Family.

Mom emailed. I quote:

Crack Monkey said you are going to _______ to meet SO's family? Is this getting "serious" or just an obligatory trip?


Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity fuck. I just know I'm gonna get Why don't you & SO want to come to Dallas for Christmas? You went to see *his* family earlier this year. From both Dad & Mom. Shee-it.

In other news it's a good thing Ma reminded me of Lil'est Sis's B-Day this Saturday. BG gets back that day and SO's Lil'est Sis arrives that day as well & there's a huge freaking free concert at the Circo Massimo...Birthday? Huh? Oh yeah...

Last Mom related email detail: if she doesn't stop handing my personal email address out like some sort of personal-travel-agent-in-Rome candy, I'm gonna kill her.

ps- can we also get ma to stop using 'LOL' & unnecassary quotation marks (as in 'My job is "kick ass"' & 'I have really "clicked" with the staff' and...)

She asked me if I'd spoken to you, and then mentioned that she needed to call. To which I said, "Do it soon - she needs some moral support right now." I kept mum about the "want to grow old with you", etc. that SO has been tossing out there, though. Give me a little credit. Not much, but some.

And I think you'll be more than satisfied to hear that promptly after that conversation, I asked her opinion on an odd rib pain that's been bothering me. Her response (loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear)? "Are you sure it's not GAS?" Karma is a tricky bitch. I was very sorry I had declined on the offer of a margarita.

Yeah, Lil'est Sis is pumped about the birthday. She's all growed-up and getting tattoos and piercings and in general making Pops tear out what little remains of his hair...sniff. We should be so proud.

Re: Mom's terrible email manners - block her address until she gets a better feel for the internets. Or tell her you are not a chat room session.

Then charge any of her friends that email you for travel advice a small consultation fee. And copy Mom on it. ;)