TAG!

Verbal ping-pong of the sisterly kind.

24.6.05

Sisterly Correspondence

This was too good to keep to ourselves...

Yo. So yeah, the blog entry's what I couldn't talk about last night. Can we say holy fuck? I thought so. Would have been an interesting post-coital chat had the wee bugger not been quite so talented at reducing me to post-multiple orgasm passed out jelly.

Further details on the other 'big decision' later. I've been wrastling with rebuilding our server today and don't want to see a keyboard for at least 12 hours.


So...does that mean you ARE engaged? Or is it a hanging question (statement??) in the air?

NO! Am not engaged.

Hanging statement (question) and I'm gonna leave it hanging for the time being.
Repeat AM NOT ENGAGED.

You know though, every time i attempt to think about this little situation & what my theoretical response would be, the thing that hits my brain first is


1) Oh dear god. The family.

2) Eloping's good.

3) Oh dear god. the family will disown me.


Ok, got it.

3) Oh dear god. the family will disown me.


Are you kidding? They'd just be happy that one of us is finally hitched. On the other hand, I might kill you, since all I'd hear after is "when are you going to get married, like your sister?"
;)

I wuv you snookums. Seriously, let the Q/S hang for a while and digest it. Thoroughly. Who knows - it may not give you indigestion after all.


Shit you're right. They would totally say that. And then the next one would be 'Why can't you two have kids like Lil'est Sis?' ;)

Indigestion - Maybe, maybe not. But that's a pretty big step.


Can't we just live in sin for a while? ;)


Really leaving now. Working dinner. Will try not to strangle coworkers.


smoochies