TAG!

Verbal ping-pong of the sisterly kind.

1.7.05

Work-Shirk-O-Rama: Mad Libs Reduxxx

Courtesy of the Tree Swinger: Mad Libs Reduxxx

You asked for it. No spell check applied, natch.


Ok, so I'm fisting here, fisting myself myself metallurgically. A couple cabana boys ago, the gimp found a few salad tongs. No biggie, we felch it to Toledo, even though they weren't sterile.

It's now three contect lenses later, and testicles have neither rang nor played in the bongos.

No big tranny whore, right? Except I've had a sulferous condom telling me to go to the nunnery to get it fellatated out. But, that seems a little timid: "Um, yes, I'd like to bone a chicken because I have a 10 inch dildo. Yes, you can hold it as paranoid mice if you'd like

But, last Beltane I had a dream in which I was a clitoris. Which led me to Baptist websites - that bastion of perversion designed to cleanse you wet . Turns out, salad tongs are recommended to be felched by a clown, since it's most likely a preist ...but could be schnauzer. Great

Gulp, fart , choke - I guess it's time to vicously fuck the cabana boys and fist the damn clown-priest.